Top Notch Service
Keep your pride and joy running smoothly
- Adjust brakes and gears
- Adjust and inspect all bearing and bolts
- Adjust tire pressure
- True wheels laterally
- Lubricate drivetrain and cables
- Test ride for safety
- Installation of brake pads/cables
- 1-2 Hours of Shop Time
- All items from Minor Tune-up
- Drivetrain Clean
- Clean and inspect bike
- True wheels Vertically and Laterally
- Installation of Drivetrain Parts
- Half price brake bleeds
- All items from Major and Minor Tune-up
- Bottom Bracket Service
- Headset Service
- Hub Service
- Clean and Lube shifters
- Ream and Chase frame as needed
- Bleed disc brakes
- Installation of all parts
We Service All Bikes.
Get tuned up today.
If your bike needs some love and attention, we’ve got the knowledge, skills and a fully equipped workshop ready to handle any job that you can throw at us. Just bring the bike and we will have one of our experienced Service Writers give you an assessment as to what will need to be done.
At Revolution, you’re not just getting a great bike; you’re also getting great after sales service. Every new bike we sell comes with a year of free New Bike Checkups. We recommend after 20 hours of riding that you bring your bike back in for a checkup.