Cube 2022 Attain Race
Cube 2022 Analog
Orbea Rise H10 20mph
Cube 2022 Stereo 150 C:62 Race
Mavic Crossmax SL Pro Thermo Shoe
Specialized Trail-Series Thermal Glove LF Men's
Scott Kids Spunto Junior Helmet
Electra Helmet Lifestyle Lux
7Mesh Slab Short Men's
ASSOS Women's Shorts UMA GT Half Shorts EVO
7Mesh Jersey Desperado Merino Henley Women's
Troy Lee Designs Jacket Descent
Ortlieb Pannier Touring Sport Roller Free Pair
Specialized Fit System Headset FSL 2 SL2 for Propero 3
Cannondale Lefty Computer Mount
Ortlieb Ultimate6 Map Case M
Specialized PadSet Deviant
Mirrycle Mountain Mirror
Options Available at Stony Plain Road location
Ships within 2 business days
Pickup in-store within 1-3 business days
Provide Your Location for a Shipping Quote
The new Turbo Tero is an electric mountain bike equipped for everyday rides. A mountain bike that you can commute on. A commuter you can take touring. A touring bike that you can haul freight with. Whatever you need it to be, for wherever you want to go. A true do-it-all superhero, Tero combines adaptable utility with World Champion mountain bike DNA and category-leading electric pedal assist.
Tero’s strengths are the fusion of power, confidence, and versatility. Developed in concert together, these attributes result in a strong, efficient, adaptable bike that is a joy to ride everywhere, from city streets to backcountry trails.
• Turbo Full Power 2.0E Motor and 530 Wh Battery- Integrated into the aluminum frame of the Tero 3.0, they effectively quadruple your own power, cranking out ample wattage to make short work of the steepest climbs and providing enough extra muscle to let you carry a mountain of adventure gear, groceries, kids and daydreams without breaking a sweat. It’s you, only faster. But what really sets this motor apart from the rest is how efficiently and seamlessly it melds with your own efforts.
• Mission Control and MasterMind- Mission Control allows you to tailor Tero’s power output levels to your desired preference—all three standard power modes can be almost infinitely adjusted to suit your power and range needs. MasterMind’s MicroTune function can adjust power output levels in 10% increments so that you can tune the range to suit your needs.
• Mountain Bike DNA- Tero’s componentry is tailored to enhance control and confidence. Aggressive but smooth rolling 29” wheels with 2.3” Ground Control tires offer ample traction in every situation, SRAM disc brakes deliver substantial braking bite, 110 mm of front suspension travel smooths the trail.
• Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
• Fender, Rack, and Kickstand mounts. Rated to pull a thru-axle trailer. Child seat compatible.
Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh.
Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic disc / Rotors 180mm F/R.
Shimano Alivio 9-speed / Crank - Forged Alloy 36T / 11-36T Cassette.
SR Suntour XCM32, 110mm travel, lockout.
E5 Aluminum / Integrated & lockable downtube battery.
Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal.
29in x 2.35in.
Stony Plain Road: Sold Out
Sherwood Park: Sold Out
Stony Plain Road: Limited Inventory
Sherwood Park: Sold Out