Rime Flat MTB Shoe
Available Online and In-Store
Ships within 1 business days
Pickup in-store within 1 business day
Mountain Biker, Climber, Guide, Explorer. For those who ride and hike, hike and ride, or simply find themselves going off trail, we created the Rime Flat. An approach shoe for the dedicated trail rider, designed to have just as much performance when hiking as it does when riding.
• Built with Purpose. Backed by Science. Our Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injury risks.
• Welded mesh and TPU upper eliminates seams and is engineered for durability.
• SlipNot™ ST rubber sole for unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection.
• XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
• Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption with shank layer for impact absorption and stability.
• Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
• Approximate weight: 386.5 grams.