Rime 1.0 MTN Shoe
Available Online and In-Store
Ships within 1 business days
Pickup in-store within 1 business day
If you’re on the hunt for a capable, tough, and versatile pair of mountain biking shoes, look no further than the Rime 1.0.
They feature a host Body Geometry hallmarks that you’ll find in all of our shoes, plus sweet tech like an X-PEL water management system and a DWR™ coating that reduces water absorption while drastically improving dry time. And to round out the package, we included a SlipNot Rubber outsole, a Lollipop midsole, and a relaxed fit that balances pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
• Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
• X-PEL™ hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
• Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
• Laces and Hook-and-loop overstrap provide a comfortable with one-hand adjustability
• Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort.
• SlipNot™ rubber sole for confident traction.
• Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability.
• Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
• Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
• Approximate weight: 370g (1/2 pair, size 42)