2FO Roost Flat MTB Shoe
Available Online and In-Store
Ships within 1 business days
Pickup in-store within 1 business day
If you’re looking for a versatile MTB shoe that can transition from hot laps in the park to cold beers at the base without missing a step, then look no further. The 2FO Roost Flat brings a casual, relaxed vibe with all the right DNA to get sendy on the bike. It combines a durable leather and textile upper, cushioned EVA foam midsole and relaxed fit last that can stand up to the rigors of daily trail use without sacrificing off-the-bike comfort and style. Last but not least, a new SlipNot™ ST rubber sole delivers unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection when things get rowdy.
• Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
• SlipNot™ ST rubber sole for unsurpased flat-pedal grip and connection
• Leather and textile upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last.
• Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption
• Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
• Approximate weight: 360g (1/2 pair, Size 42)