Nano Flex Pro 2 Bib Tight
Available Online and In-Store
Ships within 1 business days
Pickup in-store within 1 business day
RAIN OR SHINE BIBTIGHT
Introducing Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric. Eight years have passed since Castelli pioneered nanotechnology coatings in cycling clothing to provide a higher level of water protection without sacrificing breathability or stretch. We never stopped working on improving the fabric, and after numerous small improvements we’re ready with the first major update. The base fabric is a tighter-knit double-layer construction, and the water repellency treatment is improved to offer even more protection. We’re not quite there yet on our goal of bringing full waterproofness to a non-membrane fabric, but this is a significant improvement in making your foul-weather riding much more comfortable. This will also be your go-to tight for dry conditions. It’s a no-compromise piece for all your cool-weather riding.
It’s not just about the fabric, though. This is a serious training tight, so it gets our Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad. For total protection in the high-splash area of the inner leg, we use a fully reflective waterproof fabric that adds a high degree of nighttime safety to this tight. The tight is constructed with the bare minimum of seaming, which helps keep the rain out and also makes it more comfortable. This is the best all-around tight that we know how to make with today’s technology, but we’re still working to make it obsolete as soon as possible.
• Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric brings higher level of water protection and warmth
• Double-face knit keeps you warmer because less wind comes in
• Reflective waterproof splash guards on inside of lower legs
• Double layer over backside protects from water coming off rear wheel
• Fewer seams to reduce chance of water coming in
• Lie-flat bib construction
• Progetto X2 Air Seamless pad for long hours in the saddle
• -2°-10°C / 28°-50°F