Revolution and Covid-19
Your safety and well-being are our number one concern. Here is what we are doing:
- Our staff have increased our cleaning regiment to include wiping down Bicycles, counters and door knobs
- We have hand sanitizer, gloves and facemasks available at all entrances
- Disinfectant spray and wipes have been placed at all stations and cash registers.
- We encourage you not to shake hands with our staff and and please distance yourself from staff respectfully.
- We have placed “wash your hands” reminder sheets in every washroom
- We have installed a prominent sign at the front entrance to remind everyone to engage in good public health practices
- We are requesting that everyone who enters Revolution Cycle engage in good public health practices such as frequent hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes with an arm, and to avoid touching one’s face
We recognize that people still need their bikes repaired and need to keep riding for health and safety. So our management team are constantly discussing our next steps as the situation continues to evolve.
If you have any suggestions or feedback to provide us on protecting you best? Please fill out the survey below.