Check out some of our Awesome, killer, incredible deals! FAtbikes, 2018 Scott, 2018 Cannondale, Cube Bikes.. All 2018’s at least 20% OFF
Every Year the owner goes to Montreal to find the best deals from Specialized last year models.. Save up to $4400
Back by Popular Demand!
We heard you loud and clear. We love the September Sale also! Take advantage while supplies last and there is still some time to ride! Our September Sale features All Bikes, eBikes, Accessories as well as Select Fall Apparel and Parts. Order online to avoid dissapointment and skip the line at the door!
Bikes & eBikes
Cube AMS 100 C:68 Race 29
Yes, thats right! Bikes are on sale this year! It’s hard to believe theres even any bikes left with how scarce they were this year, but we have plent of options to pick from!
- 2021 Bikes: 5% off
- eBikes: 10% off
- 2020 Bikes: 15% off
- 2019 Bikes: 25% off
Mavic XA Pro Carbon
- Full Carbon Rim
- Shimano or SRAM Driver
- Boost 148/110 Spacing
- 29er or 650b
SALSA Rustler SX Eagle
- Full Rockshox Suspension
- Stealth Routed Dropper Post
- SRAM SX Eagle 1×12 Speed Drivtrain
- 150mm Front Travel | 130mm Rear Travel
SCOTT Addict 20 RC
- Full Shimano Ultegra Groupset
- HMF Carbon Frame
- Syncros Alloy Wheels
0% financing* available on all 2020 Models or regular priced bikes.
*based on Financeit and Revolution Cycle approval and 12 month Payment plan
All sale items still qualify for Financeit payment plans not including 0% plans.
Please check in store and at https://www.financeit.ca/s/lwfuOg for more details and restrictions
Your safety and well-being are our number one concern. Here is what we are doing:
- Our staff have increased our cleaning regiment to include wiping down Bicycles, counters and door knobs
- We have hand sanitizer, gloves and facemasks available at all entrances
- Disinfectant spray and wipes have been placed at all stations and cash registers.
- We encourage you not to shake hands with our staff and and please distance yourself from staff respectfully.
- We have placed “wash your hands” reminder sheets in every washroom
- We have installed a prominent sign at the front entrance to remind everyone to engage in good public health practices
- We are requesting that everyone who enters Revolution Cycle engage in good public health practices such as frequent hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes with an arm, and to avoid touching one’s face
We recognize that people still need their bikes repaired and need to keep riding for health and safety. So our management team are constantly discussing our next steps as the situation continues to evolve.
If you have any suggestions or feedback to provide us on protecting you best? Please fill out the survey below.
Real people. Real riders: Thomas Miller
It doesn’t take much to get where you want to go, just take that first pedal stroke and get into the rhythm.
Direct from the VLOG “Path less Pedaled“
-The number on your sidewall doesn’t mean what you think it means. We learn about finding your optimal tire pressure from the guy who helps pro riders like Peter Sagan find their tire pressure for Paris-Roubaix.