15 people are attending Women’s Learn to Race Seminar #2
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
The second seminar in our three seminar series open to anyone looking for more information on how to take the step into women’s racing. Attending the first seminar is NOT a pre-requsite for this seminar.
There is NO COST so please invite any women who you think might be interested.
This session will specifically include:
– ‘My experience as a women racer’ – Shauna Telford, Cat 3 racer
– Bike/race terms
– Types of races and what to expect
– Nutrition (pre-race/on-bike/post-race)
– General bike fit considerations
– Pre-season training suggestions
– Female specific questions (the ones you don’t want to ask the guys about)……
– and more.
If you missed our first seminar, please join us from 12-2 for the Learning to Race with ERTC seminar which will include information that we went over last time. And then stay for the continuation from 2-4. But be sure to RSVP to both events (https://www.facebook.com/events/227049044428227/)
As if all this wonderful information wasn’t enough:
– Attend all three sessions and be entered to win free entry to the Velocity Stage Race on May 13/14 – which is conveniently our target race for this program.
– Everyone who attends will receive $10 Revo Dollars which can be combined together and used all at once.
Last seminar will be on Saturday April 8th. Same time, same place.