Specialized Ambush Highlights
- Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- “Energy Optimized” Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- “Mindset 360” fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and an integrated dial for easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments, as well as convenient goggle stowage.
- “4th Dimension Cooling System” with massive vents, internal cross-channels, and aligned exhaust ports increases airflow to keep you cool.
- Low profile in-molded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape.
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability.
- Lightweight, quick-drying liner features a “Gutter Action Brow” that channels moisture away from eyes.
- “Tri-Fix” web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Colors: Green, Grey, White/Grey, White/Red, Orange, Cyan
- Weight: 311-grams (size M, verified)
- MSRP: $220 CAD
As always we are proud to support our key event of the year
- “Those following the Enduro World Series will be most familiar with the Cube brand. The Cube Stereo 140 HPA Pro 27.5 is a direct descendant of its EWS team bikes, but designed with a little less suspension travel to add some pop to its handling, and then outfitted with components to make it a stand-out performance value. The German bike maker was among the first to field a pro team for the EWS, headlined by French phenom, Nico lau, and it is no secret that the popularity of enduro assures that an outstanding performance on the EWS circuit is the fastest method to put a trailbike on the radar. Which, is exactly why Pinkbike got their hands on a Stereo 140 Pro for our Sedona, Arizona, testing sessions.”