Specialized Ambush Highlights
- Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- “Energy Optimized” Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- “Mindset 360” fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and an integrated dial for easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments, as well as convenient goggle stowage.
- “4th Dimension Cooling System” with massive vents, internal cross-channels, and aligned exhaust ports increases airflow to keep you cool.
- Low profile in-molded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape.
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability.
- Lightweight, quick-drying liner features a “Gutter Action Brow” that channels moisture away from eyes.
- “Tri-Fix” web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Colors: Green, Grey, White/Grey, White/Red, Orange, Cyan
- Weight: 311-grams (size M, verified)
- MSRP: $220 CAD
For a ridiculously good time, start with a clean Slate.
A full-tilt road bike with legitimate off-road chops, Slate is the bike for cyclists that want to ride roads without having to “road ride”.
IT’S HERE! ALL THE FAT-BIKES AND GEAR YOU NEED FROM:
Stay tuned as we begin adding all our bikes to the website.
The Cube Elite C68 is is ready for lift OFF! A dream bike equipped with only the most innovative components, like electronic XTR Di2 and the revolutionary RS-1 upside-down suspension fork. No need to mention that the SLT is also a very fast race hardtail.
- Brand new Rockshox RS-1 fork
- Di2 XTR Electronic shifting
- Cube’s C68 advanced carbon composite
The Cube C68 Elite SLT is the Best Hardtail in our shop! Yours today for only $8,999
Following his injury in 2013, Martyn Ashton, trials legend, creator of Road Bike Party 2, and, above all family man and bike rider, began his inspirational journey to get back on track. Joined by his friends Danny MacAskill, Chris Akrigg and Blake Samson and filmed by long time collaborator Robin Kitchin, this is Martyn Back On Track.
“This has to be the most compliant Race bike I have ever ridden and it is also the lightest!” – Michael at Cannondale MY16 launch in Ogden
True performance lies in the balance. On current bike design we are often seeing designs focused on a single element, be it, lightest, stiffest or most aero. With the SuperSix EVO, Cannondale aims to be the best all-rounder, not a headline grabber in one area.