Bicycle Service and repairs are deemed essential by the Alberta Government and we got your back!
Don’t worry if you can’t come in or feel uncomfortable during our general operating hours, because your health and safety are very important to Revolution Cycle we are offering:
- Private Shopping and Service Appointments. 9am-11am -Mon – Fri
- Edmonton wide delivery – Free
- Live Video Walkthroughs- shop from home like you are in the store!
- 24/7 Website open for Browsing
- Discounted shipping rates outside of Edmonton
- Extended Hours Messaging support – Facebook, Instagram, Google
0% financing* available on all 2020 Models or regular priced bikes.
*based on Financeit and Revolution Cycle approval and 12 month Payment plan
All sale items still qualify for Financeit payment plans not including 0% plans.
Please check in store and at https://www.financeit.ca/s/lwfuOg for more details and restrictions
Your safety and well-being are our number one concern. Here is what we are doing:
- Our staff have increased our cleaning regiment to include wiping down Bicycles, counters and door knobs
- We have hand sanitizer, gloves and facemasks available at all entrances
- Disinfectant spray and wipes have been placed at all stations and cash registers.
- We encourage you not to shake hands with our staff and and please distance yourself from staff respectfully.
- We have placed “wash your hands” reminder sheets in every washroom
- We have installed a prominent sign at the front entrance to remind everyone to engage in good public health practices
- We are requesting that everyone who enters Revolution Cycle engage in good public health practices such as frequent hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes with an arm, and to avoid touching one’s face
We recognize that people still need their bikes repaired and need to keep riding for health and safety. So our management team are constantly discussing our next steps as the situation continues to evolve.
If you have any suggestions or feedback to provide us on protecting you best? Please fill out the survey below.
Real people. Real riders: Thomas Miller
It doesn’t take much to get where you want to go, just take that first pedal stroke and get into the rhythm.
Direct from the VLOG “Path less Pedaled“
-The number on your sidewall doesn’t mean what you think it means. We learn about finding your optimal tire pressure from the guy who helps pro riders like Peter Sagan find their tire pressure for Paris-Roubaix.